Leaderboards Map Voting Chat Commands Bans Plugin List
Rules and Guidelines
These rules apply to all servers and any form of official Rusty Dallas communication.
Not knowing the rules is not an excuse to break them!
The following will get you muted or temporarily banned!
- Excessive voice / chat harassment of any kind
- Racism / hate speech
- Spamming or not speaking English in global chat
- Excessive trash talk in public chat. Use /pm instead
Mutes are warnings, get too many of them and you will get a ban!
Doing any of the following will get you PERMANENTLY banned!
- Hacking or glitching Even making jokes about it.
- Advertising of other Rust servers
- Disrespecting or impersonating any of our staff
- Post someones personal information
- Racist or pornographic signs
- Having previous rust / EAC bans
- Ban evading
General rule of thumb: if you have to stop and think if your action may get you in trouble, it will! For a better understanding of what not to do, check out reddiquite
Breaking these rules will result in loss of in-game structures. Excessively breaking these rules can result in a ban.
- No more than 3 high external wall layers (any layers not connected to the base is considered a wall layer and counts as a high external)
- 5k Entity limit per base. No 5k bases within render distance of another 5k base.(same clan / group)
Wipes always occur @ 4CST pm on Thursdays barring no update issues occur!
When the server wipes, all Kit, homes, and stats are wiped as well.
On mandatory wipe days (usually the first week of the month) Rusty Bucks are wiped.
Ask any of our staff for clarification of the rules or guidelines if you do not understand them!